At Environmental Alliance, Inc. we are committed to providing high quality services at reasonable prices to our clients. It takes a team of motivated and skilled professionals to meet this challenge. We are always looking to improve our organization and seek individuals with a great work ethic who maintain a high level of integrity. If you are ready to begin your career or utilize your past work experience to further your career with a company that maintains these principles, send us your resume and credentials.
Send correspondence and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to Resume Coordinator // Environmental Alliance, Inc. // 5341 Limestone Road, Wilmington, DE 19808.
Alliance offers competitive salaries, bonuses, benefits and the opportunity to further your career with professional development programs.
Environmental Alliance is currently seeking an Entry Level - Environmental Scientist, Environmental Technician, Geologist or Engineer to join their team in Edison, NJ.
Environmental Alliance, Inc. (Alliance) is a full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm with offices in: Wilmington, Delaware; Henrico, Virginia; Glen Burnie, Maryland; and Edison, New Jersey.
Alliance provides turnkey environmental solutions to a diverse clientele including large oil companies, industrial/commercial facilities, financial institutions, Brownfield redevelopment projects, litigation support, and municipalities. Alliance is an industry leader in soil and groundwater remediation of petroleum hydrocarbons, chlorinated solvents, PCBs, metals and other recalcitrant compounds. Our talented team includes multi-disciplined engineers, hydrogeologists, geologists, and environmental scientists. For more information, visit our website: www.envalliance.com or Find Us on Facebook.
• Groundwater sampling
• Remediation system operation
• Maintenance and management of environmental projects ranging from retail petroleum to federal superfund sites
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Geology, Hydrology, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field
• Client interaction, staff supervision, business development, and management experience are a plus but not required
• OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER Certification Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to travel up to 50%. Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive salary; commensurate with experience
• Health insurance
• 401k plan
• Life and disability insurance
• Medical and dependent care
• Flexible spending plans
• Bonus plan
• Paid vacation
• Continuing education